Eight 39 Essex Chambers members to speak at the IPBA 2016.
Eight members of 39 Essex Chambers will speak at The Inter-Pacific Bar Association's ("IPBA") 26th Annual Meeting and Conference in Kuala Lumpur, April 13-16, 2016.
- David Bateson on Cost Orders in Dispute Resolution: its Evolving Role & Nature
- Jonathan Bellamy on Bribery & Corruption in Dispute Resolution Proceedings
- Stephen Tromans QC on Whether the Current Legislative, Regulatory and Judicial Climate is Receptive to Green Technology
- Ben Olbourne on the Future of Maritime Security, 2015-2020
- Denys Hickey on the Legal Challenges Encountered by the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry
- Marion Smith QC on The Use of Illegally Obtained Evidence in Arbitral and Court Proceedings
- Hefin Rees QC & Marion Smith QC on Time Related Claims and Concurrent Delay – Civil Law vs Common Law, A Mock Arbitration
- Rashda Rana SC on Modern Modes of Resolving Insurance and Other Financial Disputes.
For full information, please click here.