39 Essex Chambers feature in Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2024 Guide
39 Essex Chambers feature in Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2024 Gu39 Essex Chambers is delighted to have 11 members featured in the Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2024 Guide. This is further complimented by 39 Essex Chambers highlighted in different practice areas – Tier 1 for Commercial and Construction, Energy and Infrastructure as well as Tier 2 in Arbitrators. These rankings are a testament to the breadth and complexity of the work that our members undertake across the region.
CONSTRUCTION, ENERGY AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- Adrian Hughes KC ‘Adrian is a very solid advocate and a strategic thinker.’
- Charles Manzoni KC 'An extremely bright silk, who analyses and gets to the point quickly. Clients like him.’
- David Brynmor Thomas KC 'He has the ear and respect of his clients.’
- Paul Darling KC 'An excellent strategic thinker.'
- Jonathan Bellamy 'He really gets into the details of a dispute.'
- David Hopkins 'A junior with a great client manner.’
- Steven Lim 'A consummate lawyer who is always on top of his brief.'
- Ben Olbourne
- Charles Manzoni KC ‘A strong communicator, he is unafraid to provide difficult advice to clients but always identifies the best way forward.'
- Adrian Hughes KC
- Jonathan Bellamy
- Steven Lim ‘A true expert in international commercial arbitration.’
- David Bateson ‘He is generally considered as being one of the best, if not the best, arbitrator in the construction field.’
- Adrian Hughes KC ‘Adrian is experienced in international and arbitration matters, with a focus on China-related disputes.’
- Steven Lim ‘Steven is diligent and thorough, with dexterous and sound handling of the conduct of the proceedings.’
- Loretta Malintoppi ‘Loretta is very experienced in international public law and investment arbitrations. She is a pleasure to work with.’
- Charles Manzoni KC
- Peter Rees KC ‘Without doubt, one of the star arbitrators on the energy and infrastructure areas. Great industry knowledge.’
Legal 500 have been researching the capabilities of law firms around the world for 35 years. They assess the strengths of law firms in over 150 jurisdictions. 39 Essex Chambers has an international presence across jurisdictions across the globe. We are thus pleased to feature in the rankings along with the other esteemed Chambers and individual barristers.
Access the full list here www.legal500.com/asia-pacific.