WEBINAR: Duty of care: what do we mean?
In this webinar on 'Duty of Care', William Norris QC and Quintin Fraser discuss:
- A legal rather than moral duty
- Twin tests for establishing a duty of care
- Foreseeability; proximity; fairness/justice and reasonableness
- Assumption of responsibility/reliance
- Extent of duty/standard of care
- Weight to be attached to previous authority: precedent or principle?
- Sporting activities
Webinar Video Recording
[NB: The Q&A session has not been included in this recording to ensure GDPR compliance]
Date and Time
Tuesday 23rd June @ 3.30pm
PLEASE NOTE: This webinar is hosted by Zoom. Please visit the Zoom website for their Terms & Conditions.