SEND Webinar - Returning to School in September
Polly Sweeney, Partner at Rook Irwin Sweeney LLP, Steve Broach, Barrister at 39 Essex Chambers and Alice Irving, Barrister at Doughty Street Chambers, deliver a webinar on the legal rights of children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities returning to School in September. The session covers:
- The latest government guidance and what is expected of families from September
- What support and provision children and young people with SEND will be entitled to receive
- Do children and young people with SEND have to return to School
- Children and young people who have been shielding
- In what circumstances parents can be fined for non-attendance
The webinar is aimed at parents and carers and advice / advocacy organisations that support families and young people.
We also invite a one off donation of a suggested amount of £5.00 to AbleChildAfrica, a charity that protects, educates and empowers children with disabilities in Africa: https://ablechildafrica.org/donate/become-a-supporter
For Polly Sweeney's presentation click here
Date and Time
Thursday 23rd July, 1.30pm - 2.45pm
PLEASE NOTE: This webinar is hosted by Zoom. Please visit the Zoom website for their Terms & Conditions.