The Future of Energy – What is Green?
Chaired by Karim Ghaly KC, this seminar took place on 29 November 2022 with presentations from:
- Peter Rees KC - Keynote address.
- Jessica Crow - “Strategic litigation to enforce the Paris Agreement: trends, predictions and real-world impact on global climate governance.”
- Duncan Sinclair - “The ten-point plan, climate change litigation, the inevitable rise of nuclear power and the high prices caused by gas (generation) - what may come from the Review of Electricity Market Arrangements (REMA)?”
- Victoria Hutton: "Keeping it Green: nature and biodiversity in the consenting process, a Sizewell C case study."
- Ruth Keating: "The Future of Energy Sector Construction Disputes and Combating Greenwashing’.
Date and Time
Tuesday 29th November, 5.30pm (registration from 5pm)
Our seminar will end at 6.30pm, following which we will be screening the England v Wales World Cup match (kicking off at 7pm) on a big screen. Food and drink will be provided!
To reserve a place
Please email email@example.com
Click below to download the slides.