Five members of Chambers to speak at LawInSport's 6th Annual Conference
Chambers is delighted to once again be supporting LawInSport's 6th Annual Conference 'Understand the Rules of the Game 2020'.
The conference is taking place virtually between the 10th and 20th November and a number of our members will be speaking in panel sessions, covering a wide range of topics, over the ten day period. These include:
- Daniel Kozelko - Esports - The future legal & regulatory challenges in Esports– 10th November at 2pm
- Jonathan Bellamy - Player Data - What are the legal rights to player data? – 11th November at 5pm
- Stephanie David - Diversity in sports governance & senior management – 12th November at 5pm
- Kelly Stricklin-Coutinho – Tax Update – 16th November at 2pm
- Lord Dyson – Dealing with expert witnesses – using hot tubbing for expert witnesses – 19th November at 2pm