WEBINAR: No longer an exercise in futility? Adjudication and insolvency set off in the Supreme Court in Bresco
The inter-relationship between insolvency and adjudication could not be more important as the construction industry faces post-Covid 19 reality.
In this webinar, Marion Smith QC, Shaman Kapoor, David Sawtell and Philippe Kuhn consider the much-anticipated Supreme Court judgment in Bresco Electrical Services Ltd (In Liquidation) v Michael J Lonsdale (Electrical) Ltd  UKSC 25 and the potential effect of this decision on:
- the commencement of adjudications by insolvent companies
- the enforcement of adjudicators' decisions by insolvent companies
- the interplay between adjudication, arbitration and other forms of dispute resolution
- the funding of adjudication and litigation by insolvent companies domestically
- the presentation and prosecution of litigation in the TCC and globally
Date and Time
Wednesday 24th June @ 3.30pm
PLEASE NOTE: This webinar is hosted by Zoom. Please visit the Zoom website for their Terms & Conditions.