WEBINAR: Human rights challenges in relation to social care
In this webinar, one of a weekly series by Chambers' Public Law Group, Nicola Greaney, Steve Broach and Stephanie David discuss:
- Right to life under Article 2 ECHR
- Inhuman and degrading treatment under Article 3 ECHR
- 'Victim' status and family members
- Interferences with rights to respect for private and family life under Article 8 ECHR
- Obligations of private providers under section 73 of the Care Act 2014
Steve Broach, Nicola Greaney and Stephanie David's presentation, to view click here
Date and Time:
Thursday 9th July @11am
All of our webinars are recorded so if you are unable to watch live you can view at a later on our website here.
PLEASE NOTE: This webinar is hosted by Zoom. Please visit the Zoom website for their Terms & Conditions.