New Rules on Witness Statements: Not Just Another Webinar
Substantial reforms to the preparation and presentation of witness statements are about to be implemented in the Business and Property Courts in England & Wales.
Marion Smith QC, Joe-han Ho, Ruth Keating and Philippe Kuhn will cover 10 key areas related to this new regime:
- Identifying the problems that have led to the reforms
- The policy behind the reforms in Practice Direction PD 57AC
- The Statement of Best Practice
- The Certificate of Compliance
- Listing of Documents
- An enhanced statement of truth
- Alternative ways of deploying the evidence
- Naming and shaming
- Costs implications
- The implications for the users of courts and international arbitration
Date and Time :
Tuesday 16th February, 9.30am - 10.30am
PLEASE NOTE: These webinars are hosted by Zoom. Please visit the Zoom website for their Terms & Conditions.