Grace Cheng speaking at the Global Maritime Arbitration Conference
Grace Cheng has been invited to speak at the Global Maritime Arbitration Conference on 16 December 2023 which is hosted by Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai's Centre for Arbitration and Research. The event will take place in a virtual format and is supported by the Directorate General of Shipping, Government of India, Gujarat Maritime Cluster, and other leading organisations.
The conference features a range of speakers and will explore varied themes relating to arbitration within the maritime sector, including the following:
- Peculiar Features of Maritime Arbitration
- Arbitration in Carriage of Goods by Sea
- Specialist Institutions and Rules
- Trends from Arbitration in Shipping Industry
- Arbitration Agreement in Charter Parties and Bill of Lading
Register at: here.