Webinar23 Apr 2020
Challenging government action in commercial operations in the time of COVID-19
This webinar will cover:
- Judicial review: what can it offer? How does it work?
- Cost effective strategies
- Human rights remedies
- Impact of public law principles on negotiating/changing contracts now: opportunities and scope
- Application of competition principles in exceptional circumstances
- Common law grounds for judicial review:
- Challenging regulations and policies
- Challenging systemic problems
- Legitimate expectations
WEBINAR PRESENTATION:Kelly Stricklin-Coutinho's presentation - to view click here Katherine Apps' presentation - to view click here Jennifer Thelen's presentation - to view click here
WEBINAR RECORDING:To view click here
Date and Time:Thursday 23rd April 2020 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM
PLEASE NOTE: This webinar is hosted by Zoom. Please visit the Zoom website for their Terms & Conditions.