Timothy Lyons QC
Nigel Pleming QC
39 Essex Chambers
81 Chancery Lane
Wednesday 6th July 2016
8:00am – Registration and refreshments
8:15 – 9:15am – Seminar
Corporation and personal tax & Fundamental Freedoms
– Can discriminatory measures be re-introduced?
– What is the effect on previously successful EU tax refund claims?
– What third country rights will UK taxpayers have?
Redesigning tax outside the EU – possibilities and problems
– Compliance with BEPS – does it make a difference if the UK is outside the EU
– Case study – Environmental taxes
Excluding tax from trade agreements – is it easy?
Customs and VAT borders: the ins and outs of the internal market
To view the full flyer, please click here.
Beth Williams (beth.Williams@39essex.com) or 020 7832 1155