Tuesday 3rd July 2018
6:00pm – 7:00pm (seminar)
(Refreshments will be served after the event)
81 Chancery Lane
– Commercial judicial review and contractual rights
– How might competitors use judicial review to meet their commercial objectives?
– How might a commercial entity mitigate the risk of competitors bringing judicial review proceedings?
– The ambit of legitimate expectation in commercial dealings with the Executive and Regulators
– How to build a case of conspicuous unfairness
– How to manage the decision-making process to maximise leverage
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 832 1155
39 Essex Chambers is accredited by the Law Society and the Bar Council to provide CPD accredited courses. This course is accredited for 1 CPD hour.
NB: This programme of speakers and talks is subject to change.
The venue has full disabled access, however, if you do have any special requirements, please contact Beth.