Loretta Malintoppi is to speak at The Thirty Second ITF Public Conference: State Responsibility In Investment Law, which will take place on Friday 10th May 2019 at the BMA House, Bloomsbury, London.
The Conference will cover a range of issues related to State responsibility, including:
• circumstances precluding wrongfulness
• force majeure
• distress and necessity
• fundamental change of circumstances
• attribution for the conduct of different branches of government, State entities, provinces and municipalities
• contributory fault
• responsibility for continuous and composite acts
• cumulative effect of a series of acts.
For full information, please click here.