Are you planning to visit Chambers? If so, please make sure you read our Covid-19 Visitor Notice:
We are following Government advice in respect of Covid-19 and expect all our visitors to do the same.
When you visit you will be asked to confirm that you do not fall into any of the categories for self- isolating and staying at home:
You have developed symptoms of Covid-19.
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss of, or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to
You have tested positive for Covid-19.
You live with someone who has developed symptoms of Covid-19 or has tested positive.
You have been contacted by NHS test and trace.
You arrive in England from outside the Common Travel Area (Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man).
To help avoid catching and spreading Covid-19 while in the building you are required to:
- use sanitiser gel after signing in
- ensure you share the lift with only 1 other person
- avoid ‘close contact’ and wherever possible stay 2 metres apart
- comply with any one-way traffic system, and any entry and exit routes
- if using the stairs, use left hand side only
- follow good hand washing hygiene
Thank you for your cooperation.
81 Chancery Lane Operations team
To view the PDF version of this notice, click here